Monday, September 2, 2013

Week 1 Done!

   Ms. Lemmond tells me we had a great first week. I know you have seen numerous papers come home, but please check to make sure you have returned all the forms that should have been filled out and/or signed and return them to the classroom as soon as possible. I noticed 9 of my student's parents signed up for Remind 101 already. Thank you! Remind 101 is so convenient to send you quick notes.

   Next week will be a big week! I expect to return on Monday, Sept. 9th, then the Book Fair begins on the 10th, and we have Parent Orientation on the 12th. The Calendar & Reminders section of my newsletter provides more details about the session times for Parent Orientation. Remember to help your child keep up with their homework. Have you made a special homework area at home? Read the Reminders section of the Homework page for more suggestions.

No comments: