Sunday, September 29, 2013

End of the First Six Weeks!

Oh my! 

I can't believe we are near the end of the first six weeks of school.

Friday, Oct. 4th  is PICTURE DAY! 
Everyone will have a picture taken, even if you don't make a purchase. 
This photograph will be for the yearbook.

Monday, Oct. 7th is FAIR DAY! 
Student tickets should be going home on Friday. 
Have fun! Eat a corny dog for me. 
I'm going to First Monday instead of the Fair.

Thursday, Oct. 10th is Report Card Conferences
Conferences will only be scheduled on this date, will begin at 3:20, 
and continue in 10 minute intervals until 6:30pm and possibly later.
If you have preferred time please email me as soon as possible
with the time slot you would like!
I will schedule conferences on first request basis. 
Otherwise we will have a phone conference.

No comments: